Vivace is designed to cater for all dining experiences. You may require a romantic dinner for two, a business lunch or drinks and tapas in the bar or courtyard with friends. Recently added to Vivace is a covered balcony area that allows you to dine outside late into the evening.
- There is an accessible car park space located on High Street, near the restaurant. It is a parallel car park, with a 2 metre width.
- Vivace restaurant is located upstairs on level one. There are 29 stairs to reach it, with no lift access. There is an alternative accessible entrance, located at the rear of the restaurant. Please see full report below for access details.
- Once inside the restaurant, it is accessible throughout, with wooden flooring.
- An accessible unisex toilet is provided.
- The restaurant has a moderate noise level.
- Lighting is dim for “mood lighting”.